Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 72: Running with the Shredders


As Shredders, much of what we are about, is accountability. And what better way to be accountable when it comes to cardio/running, than with the Nike+ Sportband. As I mentioned yesterday, this little gadget is a lot of fun, and makes running, which we all know can be boring, a much more pleasant and rewarding exercise.

Regarding my workout today, I am loving David Grisaffi's 6 Weeks to 6-Pack Abs. The exercises are very demanding and they get me sweating and feeling the burn right away. The fact that they workout the core and do not simply focus on the superficial muscles, makes it well worth the time I invest in his workout, because I know it will help prevent injuries and make all of my workouts easier.

I did HIIT today, worked out the chest, then did my core/ab workout, and followed that with some steady state cardio (running).

I am having trouble synching my phone to the PC so I will post the picture tomorrow.

No comments: