Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 92: Hydrostatic Testing Results In

Drove 240 miles today (thats round trip), to get a hydrostatic bodyfat test done. While I plan on scanning the document, here are the results:

Weight: 151.2 lbs
Body Fat%: 12.8%
Fat Body Mass: 19.4lbs
Lean Body Mass%: 87.2%
Lean Body Mass: 131.8lbs

What does this mean?
1. I need to shred harder!
2. Need to lose 6.2lbs of fat, to hit single digit %.
3. 9.5lbs of fat if I want to get to 7%

Interesting reality check for me. I have till the 27th to get to where I want to be, and there is nothing to stop me, especially after this 1 week break I gave myself.

I also purchased a home weight scale that also gives you a body fat reading. I used it right after the hydrostatic testing, and the weight scale said 14.3% Go figure, but at least I know that once the home scale reads 10%, I will actually be at single digits.

Just to recap, I have till the 27th to:
1. Get 6 Pack Abs (almost there...)
2. Get single digit body fat!
3. Still under wraps, but its a tribute to Van Damme.


P.S.: I'm back!

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

12.8% surprises me after seeing your latest photo! You've done exceptionally well Daniel!

Meredith said...

You definitely are a man with a plan. I have no doubt that you will reach your goal...maybe even exceed it- keep up the great work Daniel!

KaliLilla.com said...

Great job Daniel. You are so close. I'm certain you'll reach your goals.

Anonymous said...

Daniel,
I am surprised that given the evident 6 pack in your post the oterh day that you are not single digit BF already.

Your progress is amazing. Keep shredding.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel! Work that plan, man!