Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 81: Shredding for that Six Pack!


What do you all think? Getting there? I took this picture right after I finished a ab workout cycle that took me about 40 minutes. So I kind of cheated right, because I had just finished working out the abs, but this picture definitely made me happy.

Did some good Hybrid Cardio today, followed it with an awesome chest workout, and then did my ab workout cycle (Hurray for David Grisaffi!). I then did 10 laps in the pool as my steady state, and jumped into the sauna right after.

Have a good weekend guys!

8 comments:

Adam Waters said...

You are on fire Dan! Looks like a sixer to me!

Mike Groom said...

Dan mate! That's awesome! I'm jealous man! You have done so well in such a short time. Well done.

juli gets happy said...

You look great! Something to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Looking great! Now I'm motivated to get my own six-pack as well!

KaliLilla.com said...

Sixer- city!!!! Awesome, Daniel!

Daniel GP said...

:D

Thanks guys!
I woke up today and said to myself, "Hmm I wonder if any of the shredders saw my blog while I was sleeping"

Didnt expect all of these comments though. It means a lot to me to have all your support.

I have a month and a half to define my abdominal area and to keep shredding the fat.

Six Pack, body fat below 10%, and a secret, are the three goals. :)

Im sure I will get there with your constant feedback and support.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a six pack to me. Shredded. Great work.

Meredith said...

Blown away Daniel...what a pleasant surprise to see that picture...you are doing great!!! YOur hard work is definitely paying off.