Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 86: 12 Weeks In


On several occasions, I have mentioned that I consider Adam Waters to be my mentor. Because of obligations due to work, and because of what my "guru" preaches, I have decided to take 1 week off from my training. It must sound strange seeing as I am in the middle of my first mission and while reluctant at first, I see it and feel it, as something beneficial. 12 weeks of non-stop cardio/weight training, bundled with the strictest of food intake, from one day to another, takes its toll on the body and mind.

These days off also happened to coincide with some business meetings I have to take care of, as well as some visits to the doctor's office. Trust me though guys, I already feel the itch to get back into the gym. I find myself doing exercises when I am sitting on chairs, in bed, or just on the couch. I cant wait to get back in there because I know just how hard I am going to hit those weights and how far I am going to push my body.

The picture shows what I was able to do with 81 days of dedication. I am never going back!

By the way, bowling can give you somewhat of a workout!

6 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Congratulations Daniel, you really nailed it mate. With the results you put on the board I think you can be your own guru!
Adam

Anonymous said...

Great to see you made it! You are yet another inspiration for me to succeed in my own transformation!

KaliLilla.com said...

Holy smokes! Nice sixer! You've done great!

Michael said...

Daniel, you always have to listen to your body.

Debbie said...

Daniel, big congrats on completion of your first mission. You made an excellent transformation!

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel, you are looking really good. Glad to see the fabulous progress you have made.