Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 77: Sore Abs


I find it interesting that my abs are taking so much longer to recuperate after every workout, compared to the other muscles in my body. I am sure it is because they had never been subjected to the grueling type of workout they are seeing now, but even then I work out other body parts just as hard. But I love the DOMS, because I am positive I will be seeing results with David Grisaffi's book.

Today I ripped through my HIIT no problem. 4 cycles is getting to be too easy and "my treadmill", the only one I like to use at the gym only goes up to 10mph. I might need to find a treadmill that can go even faster. After my HIIT I blasted my quads and worked out my legs with my normal circuit. The fun part came with my ab workout and then 30 minutes of steady state on the stationary bike and on the stairmaster.

Good start to the week, Ill use this momentum to carry me through the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel-you are going to have a 6/8 pack as you continue your plan...I swear I see definition in your upper abs from the picture earlier in the week....awesome.