Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 71: Nike+ Rocks!

I had a very busy day at work today. In fact, the last two days have been extremely busy and today I did not get to hit the gym. I did however, run over to Finishline to buy a Nike+ SportBand, and wow, this thing is cool.

I was so excited I bought this, I got home after work, plugged it in, downloaded the software, got it up and running, waited for it to charge, and then went out for a jog at 10 at night. Ran 3.75 miles and then called it quits.

I think its going to be fun to participate with the others Shredders in the Fat 2 Phat IV challenge.

Goodnight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are running with us-we're cheering you on Daniel!

KaliLilla.com said...

Go Daniel, Go Daniel, Go Daniel! WooHoo!

Mike Groom said...

These Nike+ things are really taking off! Pity I'm not much of a runner :)

juli gets happy said...

Hey Daniel,

I am also in the running-group with the NIKE+-thingie, we are going to have looooooooooooooots of fun.
Almost 4 miles, FANTATIC!

Go for it,

Juli

Daniel GP said...

Juli,

Yeah, second day with this little gadget and its already a lot of fun. A great motivational tool as well. I ran home and hoped on the computer right away to plug in my sportsband and see where I am at compared to everyone else.

-Daniel

Daniel GP said...

Mike,

Awww Mike. Hehe. You can keep bicycling while we run.

Daniel

Daniel GP said...

Lila,

I have YOU to thank for the wonderful idea. This little gadget rocks. In fact, I kind of dont want to take it off. :)