Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 58: Ramping up for Mission 1!


Went to the gym at 6am today. The DOMS from the previous day's workout was at full force, so I only focused on my legs to make sure my upper body recovered appropriately. I was excited to finally, after close to two months of working out, start taking "live notes". I was really motivated to do this because Adam has always done this and because he recently stressed once more, how important it is to going for "progressive overload".

If I am to start my first real mission, I think it is very important that I get all of these pieces into place before. Along with that, I think I will be going to my "local" Hydrostatic Testing Center, which is about 120 miles away, to finally get my fat measured and to use that as my starting point for my first mission. I need to know where I am at, so as to be able to track my progress.

I am going to the movie theater in a bit, to catch M. Night Shyamalan's new flick, "The Happening". I will post today's picture after I get back.


---UPDATE---
Sorry, all. Got back a while ago but fell asleep. I woke up and thats why my eyes are barely open in the picture.

By the way, don't recommend Shyamalan's new movie... its worth, a rental at the very most.

No comments: