Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 67: Mission 1 Starts Today

Today marks the beginning of Mission 1. Everything I have learned about my body in the past 66 days is being put to the test and I expect for these next two months to be brutal. To recap:

Mission 1 Goals:
1. 6-Pack Abs
2. Body Fat Below 10%
3. Mystery Homage to Jean Claude Van Damme

Even though these goals might seem a bit ambitious for someone with absolutely no prior experience with a Physique Transformation, I am determined and the last 60 days have shown me that I carry in me an amazing drive and discipline.

I unfortunately don't have concrete numbers in terms of my body fat at the moment, because my nearest testing center is about two hours away. I will definitely visit the center sometime within the first week of the mission. The 6-Pack, well, pictures don't lie and I will go based on that and I am using David Grisaffi's Firm and Flatten Your Abs.

Well, enough blogging, I need my good rest and I will see you all tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend everyone.


1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Daniel, from what I've seen so far,I'm sure this mission is going to be absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see those abs man!