Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 64: Legs Still Dead


Wow, I am so happy with my workout from yesterday. My legs are completely shattered and it made me work out with a smile on my face today. Put in some good steady state cardio and followed it with a good bicep/tricep workout, that went great because of the live notes. They make all the difference.

Im cutting it short today because as you can tell from my picture I just took about 4 minutes ago, I am beat.

Gym tomorrow in the morning... plan on jumping in the pool and surprising my body by punishing it with a good amount of laps, something it is NOT used to.

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Glad the leg train is having a lasting effect :)

Try doing your cardio after weights. You will find this much more beneficial (and conducive to muscle gain).