Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 60


Seeing as I had done some clean HIIT yesterday, I took it "easy" on my body by going for 30 minutes of the stairmaster, followed right after with 10 minutes of my usual HIIT.

This hybrid cardio had me sweating like crazy and it left me feeling almost dead for the rest of the day.

Having trouble with my digital camera (phone), so will be posting my picture early tomorrow, if I can get it to sync correctly with my PC.

I promised to go into detail about missing 1 today, but I think it will have to wait. I woke up from a very good nap to get this up, but my body is dragging me back to sleep. I can feel some DOMS on my butt already.

Ill just go on the record to say, that I have been thinking about the two months I have left before leaving to Austin, and what is a reasonable goal to set for that timeframe. What have I come up with?

6-Pack

Be back tomorrow, to tie in the 6 pack with my PRW.

4 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Butt DOMS! I had those a couple of weeks ago from doing steps up holding heavy dumbbells. Yeah, they hurt :)

Daniel GP said...

I woke up close to two hours ago... I cant get up! Haha. This is exactly what I wanted. :)

Anonymous said...

Judging by your pics Dan I would say you can hit that sixer before you leave for Austin, you could make that your PRW.

KaliLilla.com said...

Hybird Cardio and Naps - two of my favorite things. :)