Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 68: Feel GREAT!


So these past two days were spent with me preparing mentally and physically for Mission 1 and it paid off with my performance at the gym today. After reading David Grisaffi's book, Firm & Flatten Your Abs, I really recommend it and see why Adam Waters stands behind it as well. While I have yet to complete my training, the wealth of information the book contains is great not simply for people on a quest for the six pack abs. I am sure that I will prove David Grisaffi right, once I have completed Mission 1 and have a nice six pack.

Today I did a 5 cycle HIIT to start off my workout and quickly jumped into my weight training circuit, which focused on the chest. I finished that off with some core training + abs, and finally got on the Stairmaster for 30 minutes to finish up my workout with some steady state cardio.

I feel great, its still early, and I think I will go out and enjoy this HOT Saturday.

Enjoy your weekend shredders!

No comments: