Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 59: LOOONG Workout


Went in to the gym today, knowing I needed to put in a hell of a workout. Maybe because I left work early simply to go to the gym, or because I had been looking forward to it all day.

So I went through my normal stretching routine which can sometimes take up to 15 minutes or so, and HIIT the treadmill. 4 cycles, 5 minutes each, 4/8/9/10mph, with the 10 mph being two minutes each time. 20 minutes and 10 seconds later, I was dying to catch my breath but that set the pace for the rest of my workout.

Some lower back, lots of abs, killed my biceps and triceps, and then went back for some Steady State Cardio, putting in a grueling 40 minutes on the bike. Stretched, hit the sauna, stretched some more, and I was done.

Off to bed now, will post on what my first mission will entail tomorrow.

2 comments:

dougal said...

Super impressed with you Daniel, you'll go a long way. Loved your post on "Why I fight" I think it's important to understand "why" because that's where your PRW comes from and what you need to draw on when times get tough..and they do. Big up to you. You are inspiring.

Mike Groom said...

Daniel, great to see a big smile on your face today! :)

Looking forward to seeing your mission details.

Good work!