Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 62: Details on Mission 1

For the past 60 day I have had no real focus when it comes to my transformation. I have floated around somewhat, knowing that I was making progress, seeing amazing changes, but there was never truly a defined goal.

So, I decided to go after a body like that of Jean Claude Van Damme.




This gave me an ultimate goal and something to strive for always. But even then, my pursuit of that elusive dream body has not been structured. I know I am getting there little by little, but I feel the need to set short term goals, that will better structure my training and allow for a more efficient and faster transformation to where I want to go.

As some of you might have read in my blog, I will be relocating to Austin, TX in approximately, 2 months. I have worked my butt off these past... well I guess we can call it 9 weeks already. But I know there are no limits to what I can do. This is where Mission 1 comes in.

Mission 1

Primary Goal: 6-Pack of Abs... in 2 months time.
Secondary Goal: Single Digit Body Fat%
Mystery Goal: Its a mystery, but it will be a bit of a homage to Jean Claude!

So there you have it... that is what constitutes Mission 1.
Day 1 of Mission 1 will be the 27th of June, because the first day of classes is the 27th of August. That makes it 2 months exactly and it also gives me some time to prepare both mentally and physically for what I am about to embark upon. I will be using Firm & Flatten Your Abs, by David Grisaffi, just like our Adam did and will also visit my local Hydrostatic Fat Testing Center
for this mission.

I'm off to eat some good smoked salmon, because I killed my chest at the gym today. Will be back tomorrow, have a good day everyone.

P.S. - I realized I forgot to mention why Van Damme and not, some other person, like say... Adam Waters! I will explain that in detail, in the next few days leading to the start of Mission 1. I am excited!

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Great mission plan Daniel. I'll be here every day to keep you accountable man!

Daniel GP said...

Thanks Mike. This is going to be a lot of work, but with you guys pushing me and keeping me accountable, im sure I will be flying into Austin holding my 6 pack... of abs!