Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 69: Gaining Momentum

Eat Clean, Shred Hard, Think BIG!


I have made that my motto for the past 68 days (after reading it on Adam Waters' blog) and I don't see myself dropping it anytime soon.

I have been eating completely clean. Tuna, salmon, and chicken breast, along with an ample serving of veggies, fruits, and my protein drinks sum up my food for the past 2 months. I feel great, I don't get urges to eat anything else, and I have not had a single cheat meal. I stay away from complex carbs and don't drink anything expect water and my protein drinks.

Shred Hard... well I am doing my best. Every day I push myself a step further so as to not stagnate and I am seeing the results I want. I go to the gym 5 days a week and don't just walk in and lift weights for a bit while I look at myself in the mirror. I push myself every single day and make the most out of my time and the money that I spent for my membership!

Thinking big... well, some might say I am thinking a bit too big, when I say my ultimate goal is this body right here:



The truth is, you tell me I cant do something, and Ill do it twice, three times, or more. I visualize every single day and my training has taken on a different sort of feel to it. It has become about discipline and meditation, as opposed to simply just a workout. My sessions at the gym involve a lot of deep meditation especially when I sit in the sauna after all my workouts.

All the pieces are set, I am taking this Mission head on.

-----------------------------------
I worked on legs today. Started off by doing some HIIT of which I did only 3 cycles, I then worked my gluteus, isolated lateral leg raises, did some leg presses, squats, leg extensions, isolated leg extensions, and then hit the stationary bike for a good 25 minutes.

All-in-all, a killer workout of which I am proud.

Hope you all had a good weekend!


2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Impossible is nothing. You CAN have the body of your dreams! With your dedication and intense training, I predict you will like that dreambody pic in no time!

Anonymous said...

Daniel-Good luck today-you are at the start of something BIG...we all believe in you and know that you will turn your dreams into reality.